Thursday, January 21, 2021

Order of Worship 1-24-2021

Prelude:  Tracy Bailey

Welcome: Pastor Nieves

1st Hymn

The Servant Song

Verse 1

Brother let me be your servant
Let me be as Christ to you
Pray that I might have the grace to
Let you be my servant too

Verse 2

We are pilgrims on a journey
We are brothers on the road
We are here to help each other
Walk the mile and bear the load

Verse 3

I will hold the Christ-light for you
In the night time of your fear
I will hold my hand out to you
Speak the peace you long to hear

Verse 4

I will weep when you are weeping
When you laugh I'll laugh with you
I will share your joy and sorrow
Till we've seen this journey through

Verse 5

When we sing to God in heaven
We shall find such harmony
Born of all we've known together
Of Christ's love and agony

Verse 6

Brother sister let me serve you
Let me be as Christ to you
Pray that I may have the grace to
Let you be my servant too

CCLI License # 96769

 

Prayer:

Eternal Light, shine into our hearts.

Eternal Goodness, deliver us from evil.

Eternal Power, be our support.

Eternal Wisdom, scatter the darkness of our ignorance.

Eternal Pity, have mercy upon us.

That with all our heart and mind and soul and strength

We may seek your face

And be brought by your infinite mercy to our holy presence;

Through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen. 

 
2nd Hymn:

Spirit Song

Verse 1

Oh let the Son of God enfold you
With His Spirit and His love
Let Him fill your heart and satisfy your soul
Oh let Him have those things that hold you
And His Spirit like a dove
Will descend upon your life and make you whole

Chorus

Jesus oh Jesus
Come and fill Your lambs
Jesus oh Jesus
Come and fill Your lambs

Verse 2

Oh come and sing this song with gladness
As your hearts are filled with joy
Lift your hands in sweet surrender to His name
Oh give Him all your tears and sadness
Give Him all your years of pain
And you'll enter into life in Jesus' name

CCLI License # 96769

  

Pastoral Prayer


Lord's Prayer

OUR FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN,

HALLOWED BE THY NAME.

THY KINGDOM COME.

THY WILL BE DONE

ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN.

GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY BREAD,

AND FORGIVE US OUR TRESPASSES,

AS WE FORGIVE THOSE WHO TRESPASS AGAINST US,

AND LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION,

BUT DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

FOR THINE IS THE KINGDOM,

AND THE POWER, AND THE GLORY,

FOR EVER AND EVER

AMEN


Anthem/Solo: Melora Watson

Sermon: From Face to Face to Heart to Heart Matthew 28:16-20

Announcements / Closing
 
Postlude: Tracy Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment